African Travel Market is a new glossy travel, trade and business publication that dares to reposition the African continent as a destination of choice. The trailblazing magazine features a strong lifestyle element and is available in both traditional (print) and digital (embracing new media and social media) platforms.
African Travel Market adheres to the following fundamental elements:
- Africa: ‘Continent of light’ – Africa will no longer be known as the ‘dark continent’.
- Experience: We are not marketing destinations, but rather an authentic experience that speaks to a sensory and intuitive encounter.
- Collaborative African solution: We offer an experience that sets us apart from alternative travel publications.
- Proving or disproving African myths: The many different ways of telling a story include the use of images, podcasts, voices or chants that tell of uncharted African terrains, exclusive sites and other must-see domains on African ground.
- Africa should be an easy sell to the business and leisure tourist markets.
Proudly African encounters and features:
- Documented by native African writers who not only live and tread on African soil, but call Africa home.
- Making Africa an accessible, affordable and undisputed travel destination of choice.
- News and events highlighting the latest trends in business tourism and investment opportunities, places and people of interest, arts and culture, tradition and food, adventure, wilderness and scenic landscapes.
READER PROFILE AND DISTRIBUTION
African Travel Market will initially be distributed at various renowned travel exhibitions that attract local, domestic and international tourism markets including industry, buyers, travel trade media and other stakeholders in the tourism fraternity.
These distribution platforms include, but are not limited to:
Print & Digital Magazine
- Tourism Indaba, WTM Africa, We Are Africa, ILTM (International Luxury Travel Market).
- International & National Tourism Platforms.
- Digital magazine & newsletter.
- 150 000 local and international databases (downloadable magazine).
- Website presence.
- Social Media Platform.
- Strategic Hotel, Strategic Airlines and Destination Marketers.